Marriage with a foreigner in Ukraine

Do you want to legalize your relationship by focusing on the common future, rather than wasting time on bureaucratic requirements?

Marriage in Ukraine” agency provides services for marriage registration, where one or both parties are foreigners. By contacting us, you will receive consultation on the necessary documents, procedures for their submission and registration of marriage in Ukraine. We will take care of all translations, receipts and other worries that will allow you not to waste time knocking down doors of state bodies.
After agreeing on all the conditions, in 2-3 days, you will be able to exchange rings and get copies of the marriage certificate, one of which will be affixed with an apostille for use in the country of your choice. Our company will take into account your requests and help with any issues you may have.

Necessary documents
To register a marriage, depending on whether both parties are foreigners or only one, the package of documents is different. For a party who is a citizen of Ukraine it is necessary to prepare a passport of Ukraine (and a certificate of place of registration, if the document is in the form of an ID card), for foreign citizens – a passport. If one of the parties was previously married, you must additionally provide the original divorce certificate, which may be in the form of a court decision and must contain wet seals.

By prior arrangement by contact numbers, after checking the documents, we are waiting for you in our office at 50, Chuprynky St., Lviv with original documents. After doing their translations, we will enter into a service agreement and send the documents to a state body.
You will learn about the specific time and place of your event, where you will also be accompanied by employees of our company.

“Marriage in Ukraine” agency will take care of all organizational issues and make the process of marriage registration in Ukraine as easy and enjoyable as possible.